May 15, 2012

Summer Breeze...

With the warm weather, I cannot stop lusting over warm, summer items. Even though it is only May and my pale skin has not yet embraced the bright whites and short shorts, soon it will be time. Until then, I can prepare my closet and tease myself a little with the items below. Enjoy some of the pieces I am in love with and those that may just be added to my summer wardrobe.

Rachel Zoe
Markus Lupfer

J.Crew



Madison Markus





What items are you excited about purchasing for the summer?

xoxo, 

RL





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking for the perfect white blouse to wear with cut off jeans and new wedges.

    I love your wishlist!

    XO,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look for tomorrow's post! I picked out some stylish white blouses for you to choose from. Hope you like them.

      Delete
  2. I just happened across your blog, and love it! Count me as a new follower! And, of course, cute picks. Can't go wrong with stripes or polka dots!

    Cheers, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much this post. Every time better.
    Come to check out my new post, i´m sure you´ll love it!

    ReplyDelete